New echo pb500t leaf blower need carb tool

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chevyforlife21

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Need a carb tool to richen it it has the 2 very small jets( not the flat blade styles) what can I use I heard a peice of copper pipe? What diameter it's a tiny little space

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have a dremel you can remove the carb and a slot the screws. That or keep buying new tamper resistant drivers as they're introduced. I'm getting sick of buying exorbitantly expensive fisher price tools.

If you have a dremel you can remove the carb and a slot the screws. That or keep buying new tamper resistant drivers as they're introduced. I'm getting sick of buying exorbitantly expensive fisher price tools.
I do have a Dremel but I still don't have a way to get the screws out to slot them

Ah, you needed a smaller piece. What I saw was near the screws, not in plumbing. But I don't think there is a size small enough for your use. If I think of something, I will let you know.

Ah, you needed a smaller piece. What I saw was near the screws, not in plumbing. But I don't think there is a size small enough for your use. If I think of something, I will let you know.
Picked up what you were saying by the screws smallest was 1/8 tried it too big slightly

Also I have no idea how removing the carb would alow me to cut slots in the screw heads there's tons of space without removing the carb a Dremel cut wheel isn't gonna fit in the screw holes still trying to figure something out 1/8 is to big so I guess I need some thing even smaller

Anybody find any cheaper ones ? I can't really afford the 50 screwdriver right now I'm looking for one of those 5-10 eBay Amazon drivers small d size

Is it because it's newer? I have a few other carb tools never took me more then 5 mins to find one to order 3 hours later I'm still looking only found that one for 40 plus shipping if they will sell it to me. I really don't have that much money so I'm looking for something 10-15 at most like my other tools.

i have never seen a after market small single d i do know that shindaiwa and troy bilt makes there own

Back