New environmental equipment repair business in Vancouver, Washington

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

equipmentguru

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
My name is Jarod Bergeron. I just started my own equipment and automotive repair business. The name of my business is Better Alternative Repair LLC. Check me out at Better Alternative Repair LLC -  . I was the field service technician at the Vermeer dealership in Portland, Oregon for 6 years and I helped start the new Bandit dealership in Portland, Oregon as well. I have a lot of experience in the industry and I am offering a better alternative for your equipment repair needs.

Hello everyone,
My name is Jarod Bergeron. I just started my own equipment and automotive repair business. The name of my business is Better Alternative Repair LLC. Check me out at Better Alternative Repair LLC - #. I was the field service technician at the Vermeer dealership in Portland, Oregon for 6 years and I helped start the new Bandit dealership in Portland, Oregon as well. I have a lot of experience in the industry and I am offering a better alternative for your equipment repair needs.

Congrats, can you open up a place here in Barrie Ontario as well>? Saves us from driving down to Brampton!

I would love to open up more facilities, but I better see how this one goes first.

Yeah there are enough of us with equipment around here to justify one instead of taking things down to Brampton if we can't repair it ourselves. Just a lot of down time driving there. So if we have any Vermeer questions we can pick your brain!

That's what I am here for. I am not greedy by anymeans. I have no problem trying to help someone get their machine going out on the jobsite if possible. Feel free to ask me questions anytime. If you or anybody runs into an emergency I don't mind you calling me with questions.

Nice looking website. Good luck with the new venture.
I wish I had the balls to start my own business.

Scott

Latest posts

Back