New Firewood Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ironworker

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Went out and got this from Spike60 from this forum and don't know how I went 6 years of cutting wood with out it, sure makes it easy.
003-11.jpg

002-18.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet saw. That one is next on my CAD list. I could have used that today while I was struggling with 36" wood on a 20" bar. My 357XP does not like pulling the full 20" in Oak.

Sweet saw. That one is next on my CAD list. I could have used that today while I was struggling with 36" wood on a 20" bar. My 357XP does not like pulling the full 20" in Oak.

Just have the 357xp ported and it'll pull as good or better than a stock 372. :msp_smile:

Nice, for a Husky :poke:

You know that thing needs to be fed, LOTS, don't ya? It won't be long till you're out of wood to cut up or your 8 acres are full of firewood! (Your splitter might not like all that extra work, but they whine too much anyhow!)

Congrats on a nice machine. Bigger toys sure do make the job easier and more enjoyable.

Nice!!! My newest addition shows up Monday. Waiting on it to get ported is gonna be a killer.

562 Xp parts

Spike60 is the man!

I bought a 562xp from him earlier this year and LOVE it! :rock:

Fish are you using 562 as much as 346 ,I know you are fond of 346's .my 562 is almost a yr. old ,first issue today,needed clutch spring,have a dealer 10 miles away,who had part ,just a reminder ,even Autotune saws can break.this is still my favorite saw,although did like looks of 550 in Cambridge,Ohio last wk.-Ddale-

Fish are you using 562 as much as 346 ,I know you are fond of 346's .my 562 is almost a yr. old ,first issue today,needed clutch spring,have a dealer 10 miles away,who had part ,just a reminder ,even Autotune saws can break.this is still my favorite saw,although did like looks of 550 in Cambridge,Ohio last wk.-Ddale-

Lately, yes. I'm into some rather large Red Oak right now and the 562xp is Very Nice! 8 months and no problems at all. Has more power than a 60cc should!

346xp is still my favorite and what I use if the wood is under 20". :msp_smile:

Awesome saw, Congrats! I was also looking at a 372 XP at my local dealer today. How do you like it so far ?

Awesome saw, Congrats! I was also looking at a 372 XP at my local dealer today. How do you like it so far ?

I love it, best money spent, like I said ,don't know how I went so long with out one, it is light and powerful and if you are thinking about getting one, GET IT!!!, you will not regret it. PM Spike60 he was very helpful and gave me a good deal.

Make sure it's kept in a safe place,some SOB stole mine about a year ago,hated to lose it.The good thing insurance paid and I got a nice used 288 lite bigger and better saw for $400 on C.List
Nice saw hope you have better luck than I

Latest posts

Back