New firewood seller

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is fantastic. I know people who need this wood lol.

I think that is for the ginger rubbed oak! I need to get some ginger!

LMFAO. The sad part is there are likely folks out there who would buy that line of BS and the concept of "Artisinal Firewood" simply due to the joke of a name. Sadly those people have a lot more $$$ to blow than I do and how they legally make that much money w/no common sense, I'll never understand.

Most of the folks I sell to buy mine because it burns better than anything else they've ever tried, they know I'm dependable, I stack it neatly and clean up the mess I make from stacking it. The small things and extra effort makes the difference and they appreciate the attention to detail and I usually make smaller diameter campfire wood-type splits which are easier to light and pack in efficiently for them. A lot of the customers I have are older so the smaller diameter splits are easier for them to manage, especially in Oak, Hedge and Locust.

+1 on the smaller splits. The ladies really appreciate the lighter logs. In fact, I have had several customers actually request elm logs over oak because they don't weigh as much and are easier to light in the fireplace. To them, the elm and soft maple logs are more premium than either oak or locust.

Back