New Forum name?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BostonBull

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Just noticed the new forum name what happened to used equipment?

Kind of an unoriginal name for this forum...:taped:

Theres a new sponsored forum on the way that might make the equipment forums confusing. besides in the past there has been people posting things for sale in the wrong forum this might curb that.

BostonBull said:
Kind of an unoriginal name for this forum...:taped:

OK BB, I am on the edge of my seat anticipating what your suggestion was gonna be, let's hear it. :)

trimmmed said:
OK BB, I am on the edge of my seat anticipating what your suggestion was gonna be, let's hear it. :)

No suggestion just the forum name is already used on another popular forum whos owner is no longer allowed on AS. Hope i dont get banned for this. Why not name it For Sale/Trade? Or For sale Wanted to Buy?

I can probably take about 10 seconds on Google and find hundreds if not thousands of forums with a 'Trading Post' forum for buying and selling. Perhaps using a very common term like that might help reduce the number of threads started in the wrong forum.

BostonBull said:
No suggestion just the forum name is already used on another popular forum whos owner is no longer allowed on AS. Hope i dont get banned for this. Why not name it For Sale/Trade? Or For sale Wanted to Buy?

Lol, sometimes coincidence, is just that :)

Latest posts

Back