New from Bavaria

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigsaw_George

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I wanted to introduce myself in your forum, my name is George, I come from Bavaria in Germany and I collect chainsaws. My collection includes a few Skilsaws, Canadien, Pioneer, McCulloch as well as Stihl and Alpina. While searching for information and parts I kept coming across this forum. I would like to use the forum to find parts for my Pioneer P51 or maybe an Alpina Super pro 120 to complete my Alpina collection.

Best regards George

Hello everyone,

I wanted to introduce myself in your forum, my name is George, I come from Bavaria in Germany and I collect chainsaws. My collection includes a few Skilsaws, Canadien, Pioneer, McCulloch as well as Stihl and Alpina. While searching for information and parts I kept coming across this forum. I would like to use the forum to find parts for my Pioneer P51 or maybe an Alpina Super pro 120 to complete my Alpina collection.

Best regards George
Alpina super pro 120 😳 holy heck that's a rare magnesium monster to say the least, supposed to possibly have 10hp!

I have a McCulloch super pro 81 my other McCullochs are sold now the 81 is mabye for a exchange, while I´m no longer so enthusiastic about McCullochs. I like more piooneer and Alpina. I will post some pic´s of my Alpina collection on this add. I hope i can make an change with value adjustment with the 81SP to a Pioneer P60 or P61 and if I had luck a Alpina 120.
The Alpina´s and Pioneer´s are really great Saw´s with real power.

Back