new guy

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
downsized_1015111001.jpg

nice woody! does it dump? ...looks like a dump. my chev is a '77 also

UUhhHHhhHhHhh

Has any one told this guy that he has to buy us all lunch since he is the newbie?

Don't forget that he is supposed to send us all gift cards also.:cool2::cool2:

He didn't say the D word while driving a Chevy, heck, that's almost as bad as saying the F word!!! Yep gonna need to upgrade to a 1 ton min, I don't regret going to my heavy half ton Chevy from a one ton. Oh yeah need bigger saw, splitter, ect. Maybe a Dolmar 7900 unless you are made of $$$, if the ladder send some my way. Welcome aboard, pics or its not true and didn't happen, videos welcome as long as they are not to long to get to the action. Lots of info, a few trolls, lots of good people, have fun.

Has any one told this guy that he has to buy us all lunch since he is the newbie?

Don't forget that he is supposed to send us all gift cards also.:cool2::cool2:

hold on a sec bubbalou.....you've only been here a few months with less than 140 posts...before the newest FNG starts buying anything you'd better buck up 1st.

One thing you'll learn here is that fair is fair....and a quarter will carry you all night when the hookers come to town on nickle night!:rock:

Welcome Woodweasel!

hold on a sec bubbalou.....you've only been here a few months with less than 140 posts...before the newest FNG starts buying anything you'd better buck up 1st.

One thing you'll learn here is that fair is fair....and a quarter will carry you all night when the hookers come to town on nickle night!:rock:

Welcome Woodweasel!

Speakin' of which... It's time you cut lose with some of that rep Mr. Crappie man... :msp_sneaky:

yes well, I'm pretty much a chevy man, the D,D, Dodge kinda fell into my lap, and what the hay, it's a 1 ton 4x4 dually that will make a nice wooder. Heck, I'd do it even if it was a Ford <--- Bwaa,haa,haa! (actually, Ford, Chevy, Dodge, I figure they're all American made and either would do nicely). Kinda like Husky vs Stihl .....WOE! did I just say that? And now this Dolmar (7900)I just checked out online, ...sounds like a wood shark! Are they cheaper than Stihl? Husky? Seems like compared to like models they have more power and are lighter. I'd be all over that if they are durable and have a long life like the others mentioned. -chow ....I mean ciao

I've repped just about everyone I can...I keep getting the"you gotta spread it around"...and here I thought I spread "it " around enough...:hmm3grin2orange: heck...I look like a farmer with the manure spreader out in the fields.

For example..
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Hedgerow again.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to unclemoustache again.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to chopperfreak2k1 again.

Last edited:
yes well, I'm pretty much a chevy man, the D,D, Dodge kinda fell into my lap, and what the hay, it's a 1 ton 4x4 dually that will make a nice wooder. Heck, I'd do it even if it was a Ford <--- Bwaa,haa,haa! (actually, Ford, Chevy, Dodge, I figure they're all American made and either would do nicely). Kinda like Husky vs Stihl .....WOE! did I just say that? And now this Dolmar (7900)I just checked out online, ...sounds like a wood shark! Are they cheaper than Stihl? Husky? Seems like compared to like models they have more power and are lighter. I'd be all over that if they are durable and have a long life like the others mentioned. -chow ....I mean ciao

Yes... The 7900 is the HP to weight king... Husky may be giving it a run here soon... But not today...
:big_smile:

I've repped just about everyone I can...I keep getting the"you gotta spread it around"...and here I thought I spread "it " around enough...:hmm3grin2orange: heck...I look like a farmer with the manure spreader out in the fields.

For example..
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Hedgerow again.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to unclemoustache again.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to chopperfreak2k1 again.

Hey... It let me rep you just fine... :D

And now this Dolmar (7900)I just checked out online, ...sounds like a wood shark! Are they cheaper than Stihl? Husky? Seems like compared to like models they have more power and are lighter. I'd be all over that if they are durable and have a long life like the others mentioned. -chow ....I mean ciao

Less expensive, not cheaper! :msp_w00t: Dollys are some of the best saws in the business and highly regarded by the pros. :msp_thumbup: I've got one that is almost 30 years old that is still going strong. The Wood Shark is a POS 35cc Poulan. The Dolmar is a much higher quality saw.

Unhhhhhhhhhh . CrappieKieth. I sent yours to your free lunch and gift cards to you. Must have got lost in the mail along with the "last person to post in this thread" prize.

Latest posts

Back