New here. Harman stove anyone?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi all. I've searched lot s online on numerous questions and this forum comes up almost all the time with like discussions so I thought I would join. Anyone burn a harman stove out there? Also just made a purchase for my first log splitter after 3 years of putting it off. Countyline from tsc. I had done allot of research and knew what I wanted walking in, but manager was great to deal with and once was all said and done gave me a solid man handshake which I was pleasantly suprised and pleased with. I know the big box store reputation. But it had a good customer service oriented feel. Can't wait to keep adding to the supply of wood!

welcome to AS 5497. no harman here but they are made made about a hour north of me. gotta be good.:rolleyes: actually my buddy bought one of their prototype pellet stoves from a guy that works there and he is very happy with it. good luck with your new splitter.

Welcome, from Grand Ledge. No info for you, but...

The splitter should serve you well. I had one for a year and it split everything I could get on the beam.

I also have a TL300. I'm on my second unit: the firebox cracked on the first one after 7 years (2008-2015). I burn about 5-6 cords per year here in "south central" MA. Had a warranty replacement installed but it wasn't free: had to pay the local Harman dealer $400 to install the new stove and haul the old one away. I love the stove, it holds a lot of wood, the ash box is huge and it cranks out the heat. I have 2000 sq. ft, with the stove in the basement. If the basement is 80F, the upstairs is 70F and the third floor is 65F. Perfect. If the outside temps get below 10F, then my oil burner kicks in at 68F for the upstairs because the stove can't keep up. I'm in a 1954 Cape Cod style house with pretty good insulation, so this appears to be the limit. Overall, if I had to do it again, I'd buy the same stove.

Back