New house, new chainsaw home

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe25DA

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
We’ve been in a month, still unboxing but we are gaining on it. The house has a good size shed. Had an HQ (if you remover those stores) work bench and a few other things mostly junk. I had mostly thrown all my equipment, saws, hand tools, whackers and blowers in. It was a mess I still need to use a lot of it every week. Past 2 weekends I got a good handle on it. I hung up my hand tool racks that I fabricated for the last shed. That got all the shovels, rakes, picks and axes off the floor. Next I had 2 rough CUT and one KD 2”x10”x120” boards I made in to a small loft to store the future keepers and sellers. I had 3 2”x12”x48” PT boards I hung for my runners. I was going to use the home quarters bench for my basement wood shop but I liked it so it’s staying. Also hung a cabinet and peg board. So far I like it. The biggest problem is the 36” door. My 48” scag has been under the deck getting wet and I hate that. I could cut a double door in but I don’t like that option. So I’m going to put a shed behind it, more storage won’t bother me and I have plenty of room.B581A7B7-46C4-458A-904C-66F80A628BC2.jpeg36682BC9-EF6C-48A8-8EB8-1D8AB7F9845A.jpeg671637BA-4C48-43C2-8B98-BF244E79A3C7.jpeg

We’ve been in a month, still unboxing but we are gaining on it. The house has a good size shed. Had an HQ (if you remover those stores) work bench and a few other things mostly junk. I had mostly thrown all my equipment, saws, hand tools, whackers and blowers in. It was a mess I still need to use a lot of it every week. Past 2 weekends I got a good handle on it. I hung up my hand tool racks that I fabricated for the last shed. That got all the shovels, rakes, picks and axes off the floor. Next I had 2 rough CUT and one KD 2”x10”x120” boards I made in to a small loft to store the future keepers and sellers. I had 3 2”x12”x48” PT boards I hung for my runners. I was going to use the home quarters bench for my basement wood shop but I liked it so it’s staying. Also hung a cabinet and peg board. So far I like it. The biggest problem is the 36” door. My 48” scag has been under the deck getting wet and I hate that. I could cut a double door in but I don’t like that option. So I’m going to put a shed behind it, more storage won’t bother me and I have plenty of room.View attachment 1020156View attachment 1020158View attachment 1020157
Nice collection!

moving is a pain! Took me about a year and a half to finally feel comfortable again.

Where's that shed? Asking for a friend ;)

Make sure you lock her up tight!

Back