• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell new Husqvarna 3120 $1290 shipping included

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosss

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I talked to my dealer. It looks like if I put an order together for a few 3120's I can get an excellent deal.
I only need one 3120.
I could offer the others up here for $1290 shipping included.

This would be a one time thing.
Pm if your interested.

I am no longer pursuing this.
This hadn't been moving along, I found a good deal on a used 3120, so I bought it.

Chicago craigslist...It was still there this morning

CL listing, are you the seller stihlaficionado?
CL can be kind of sketchy, but if you're the seller that should give AS members familiar with you a bit more confidence.

As I mentioned in the other thread, Temptation, Temptation, but that box is already checked, and I have still to check off boxes for a 395xp, 372XP and a 550xp, but that is an excellent price for a saw in that condition, I can't believe that it hasn't sold yet.

Doug :cheers:

CL listing, are you the seller stihlaficionado?
CL can be kind of sketchy, but if you're the seller that should give AS members familiar with you a bit more confidence.

As I mentioned in the other thread, Temptation, Temptation, but that box is already checked, and I have still to check off boxes for a 395xp, 372XP and a 550xp, but that is an excellent price for a saw in that condition, I can't believe that it hasn't sold yet.

Doug :cheers:
No, just passing along the info

I usually buy new with a few exceptions...one of which was the excellent condition 395

Back