• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell New Husqvarna 372xp $750

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would send it to Tn, Mo or Wi to get extra power of course.

The 562 was a gift. For the difference in weight versus power I think a 372 is just better.
I already have a MMWS ported 545
Why not buy one directly of the builder which makes them a couple bucks, gets you a brand new saw, and saves the cost of shipping.
I do like a 372, but from what I've heard I'd like a 562 as well. I have a stock 555 and it's one if my go to saws.

I here that, I'm not just a client, but a full fledged member of the cheapskates are us club :D.
Bummer to hear that.
I have done many great deals both as seller and purchaser, and only had one that was less than stellar. The seller did make it right and I appreciated that.

For anyone(not speaking directly to you in this vibes as I don't know what went down with your deal) who has bad experiences here I would say to do the best you can to work through any issues you have with a seller or buyer before simply giving up.

Good luck with your next saw deals guys :).

I should've made a big deal about it but it was partially my fault. It was a trade deal and the saw I got wasn't as described. The saw was being sold as a runner and was dolled up really well for the pictures. I got the saw and it wasn't running. I started messing with it and doing the phone calls. Then I got a work call to go to an outage. Well 1 week job turned into 6. Then I didn't start messing with that saw for another month. When I started tearing into it I realized it was toast and I got burned.

Win some lose some but it also changed my opinions on buying used saws.

I should've made a big deal about it but it was partially my fault. It was a trade deal and the saw I got wasn't as described. The saw was being sold as a runner and was dolled up really well for the pictures. I got the saw and it wasn't running. I started messing with it and doing the phone calls. Then I got a work call to go to an outage. Well 1 week job turned into 6. Then I didn't start messing with that saw for another month. When I started tearing into it I realized it was toast and I got burned.

Win some lose some but it also changed my opinions on buying used saws.
When I got the one I wasn't pleased with I said oh no as it was dolled up as you said.
I'd rather have it look like the 044 I have for sale then a pig in lipstick, I don't mind getting a used saw as I've bought all of mine pre-owned (that's quite a few), but I do want people to be honest and up front with me as far as what they know.
The person who sent me the saw knows I'm all about full disclosure as I will try to change your mind about buying mine if I don't personally think its a good fit, I don't want any disappointments, but it does happen especially when people misrepresent the intended use or their skill level.

When I got the one I wasn't pleased with I said oh no as it was dolled up as you said.
I'd rather have it look like the 044 I have for sale then a pig in lipstick, I don't mind getting a used saw as I've bought all of mine pre-owned (that's quite a few), but I do want people to be honest and up front with me as far as what they know.
The person who sent me the saw knows I'm all about full disclosure as I will try to change your mind about buying mine if I don't personally think its a good fit, I don't want any disappointments, but it does happen especially when people misrepresent the intended use or their skill level.

Throw in shipping and that makes trying to straighten out an all ready sticky situation even more of a mess. I just ate the saw.

Brand new Husqvarna 372xp xtorq with 24 inch bar and chain. I bought 2 and need to sell one. I have put gas in it and started it only. Never cut anything with it. I will post pics later. Need to get $750 for it plus the shipping cost. Or if you live in the Detroit area you can come pick it up.

So did you sell the saw? Did you ever post pics with a serial number?

same as it means to most................... I believe absent without leave. i guess you nave never been there

Latest posts

Back