• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy New in box Stihl MS200T

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rymancm

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Wanted. Brand new Stihl MS200T. I know that's a tall order but I don't care. I know what I want and am willing to pay for it.

Yeah, I know. Just thought I would try here as well. I had a new one that I sold when prices went through the roof and have been kicking myself ever since!

You could probably buy two new 201Ts and send them both to get tweeked properly by Brad for the same price. They would run good. Not the same, but hey. I bought a half dozen 200Ts new and ran them, never thinking much of it. I sold them all off before they turned to gold. No more climbing for me, and no more TH saws. Too tempting to one hand them if I had one around.

You could probably buy two new 201Ts and send them both to get tweeked properly by Brad for the same price. They would run good. Not the same, but hey. I bought a half dozen 200Ts new and ran them, never thinking much of it. I sold them all off before they turned to gold. No more climbing for me, and no more TH saws. Too tempting to one hand them if I had one around.

Yes i agree, 2 modified 201T's is about the equal of a good 200T. :laugh:

Ryman, ryman. You need a proper 201, lol :)

All jokes aside, the newest iteration of the 201T is a nice saw. I just picked up a mar/2014 build date unit so it has the updated carb/coil. Much improved saw over the originals. The rev limiter is not annoying and rarely noticed at all and throttle response in my opinion is as good or better than an unmodded 200t. I have not muffler modded it yet but suspect it will only get better. With that said, it runs well enough right out of the box I may be lazy and leave it alone.

Back