• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell New Jonsered 2153

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10 4, starting to get cold here, and my saw to cut holes in the ice for spearing took a crap, so this one might have to do, vegetable oil of course for bar

skippy's next in line but we all know how that's gonna turn out. :laugh: tru, i suggest you put skippy on ignore or at least clear all tires from the negotiation area! funny thing is that doesn't always work, he'll bring his own tire to kick. :givebeer:

Chris @skippysphins is a fine friend Shane. He went above and beyond to help me find my NOS 357xp. He spent his time, his fuel, and once he found one, he fronted the purchase so the saw didn't disappear. Tonight, I paid him for the saw and I'll get it sometime this week. It's a brand new 2008 model with the dealer tags still on it. As far as members go, he is about as good as it gets. Every one on this site knows about my youngest daughter Madalyn's (age 5) health issue. But he is 1 of only 5 people that regularly ask about how she is doing with her treatment and illness. AS could benefit from more members like him.:cheers:

OP- don't pass judgement on someone you don't know. Stick around and you'll figure out who is who.

I've done a few dealings with Chris, face to face and he is a stand up guy, I'm sure westcoaster90 is just busting chops.

Exactly, there's a behind the scenes full day of PM,ing of skippy kick'n my tires so I gotta tease him about it. In no way does it means he is a bad person at all. Just a tire kicker lol good to hear he got it done for you Steve. That's a true friend to do that for you.

Latest posts

Back