• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold NEW Jonsered CS 2139T Trim Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stihlasaurus

Snackies, Snackies, Snackies 24/7
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
This is new. Never had oil or fuel added. Was my backup to my backup climbing saw and I have never needed it. I can't comment on how great the saw is because I have never used it; however, the threads in the forum seem to speak pretty highly of it.

No paperwork, just the saw as shown with bar and chain.

$450 shipped to 48 states, Paypal friends and family.

IMG_3160.jpg

IMG_3161.jpg

IMG_3163.jpg

IMG_3164.jpg

IMG_3165.jpg

IMG_3166.jpg

IMG_3167.jpg

That's a neat saw!!!! what are the specs on it cc weight etc? first time i have seen one! Cute Lil bugger!

That's a neat saw!!!! what are the specs on it cc weight etc?

first time i have seen one! Cute Lil bugger!

never mind 39 cc and 7.7! i am guessing that's the power head no bar! looks well built ....thanks now i will be reading and looking at videos LOL

never mind 39 cc and 7.7! i am guessing that's the power head no bar! looks well built ....thanks now i will be reading and looking at videos LOL
http://www.jonsered.com/us/chainsaws/cs-2139-t/ Maybe a little more information. In the same class as 201T and compared favorably here. Consensus seems to be that muff mod and timing advance take it to the next level.

To be clear, the saw for sale has had no modifications done to it. It is new and has never had fuel or oil put in it since purchased. Tanks have no residue.

If you still have this in three weeks I want her! :) that is really cool and light it looks like :) jonesred sounds like a badass name!

Back