New Ms440 Pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pja440

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
My first thread so I thought it to be only appropriate that a new thread start with some pictures of a new saw. I have several Stihl saws but wanted to get a new ms440 before they finally quit making them. This is the saw I started out with when I was just learning how to use a saw with my brother and I want my son to have one too. It will be his saw but it will be a few years before he’s ready for it since he’s three. So I guess he won’t mind if I run it a little until he’s ready. I have been lurking around here for a little while and have learned a lot of great information and the main reason for this thread is to say thanks to all the helpful people on here.
View attachment 261450View attachment 261454View attachment 261455View attachment 261456

for the life of me i can not understand why those tight ass bastards only put half a bar cover in with
a new saw for what they cost we should get 2 long enough to cover a 28" bar

Hi

Welcome and beautiful saw ;)
Yours has the updated air filter, you will love it, I have a 2005 model, still runs like new.

for the life of me i can not understand why those tight ass bastards only put half a bar cover in with
a new saw for what they cost we should get 2 long enough to cover a 28" bar

you have to buy a 660 to get that:laugh:

Back