New saw advice

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NORMZILLA44

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I was thinking of selling my 044 good saw, sometimes think maybe I could use a little more power. I have my 066 too, but the 044 is nice too use some swear by the ms460. I was also wondering anybodies personal experiance with the husqvarna's the 372, and 576 how do they hold with the 460?

save your money and keep the 044, maybe do a muffler mod if youve gotten board with it

You won't find anything better than your 044 and 066. You're already sittin in tall cotton.

Sounds like you are bored and want something new. I suggest you look at the 441. Otherwise, do a simple muffler mod on your 044/066 and watch them come alive. You may even be able to buy the dual port mufflers and call it done.

COOL, thanks I already have the dual port, I guess I just have to realize even a 460 or so with a little more torque still wont cut doug fir as fast as my 660. Im sure you would know youre were in wood even with a little more saw.

Latest posts

Back