New Saw Pics...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeff I can answer my own question I have always wondered about now.

The Echo 3 prong clutch tool works on the 550. :msp_wink: This one is going 3/8 16 from the get go to test with.

550xpclutch001_zps77ce2596.jpg

550xpclutch003_zpsd56b9551.jpg

Compared to a poulan 325 for pic

550xpclutch004_zpsd1be01c9.jpg

550xpclutch002_zpsc10a9ad9.jpg

i work at a certified husqvarna dealer and service shop, have been drooling on these since he got registered to sell, im sure he would appreciate buissines from you guys :msp_biggrin:

Jeff I can answer my own question I have always wondered about now.

The Echo 3 prong clutch tool works on the 550. :msp_wink: This one is going 3/8 16 from the get go to test with.

Bout stinkin' time!

Ready for all the juicy details, hit me up in a bit. I am going to give 3/8 a shot on mine too.

Oh yeah Kev, what was the tipping point? Being able to use the same clutch tool on all of your saws? haha kidding, hopefully this weather will warm up a tad so we can make a few cuts.

Nice saw you got there, if it were mine, I would go with .325 chain and a 15 inch Husqvarna bar for the best balance/handling combo.

One of the top 5 on my list is getting a new saw. Congrats.

Not only do these look great but they run even better. Enjoy.

No out of pocket cost. Traded for it. Now I can test and see for myself.

Plus my 2011 346xp looks like it is going to be sold and I have as PP 325 coming in on trade.

Good for you, I think you will really like it. PP325 eh? That is one I would like to see...

Way to go Jeff, nice saw.

I had plans on getting one, even moved my 5100 to make room for it, then I found that cherry Husky 2100 and bingo, my 550XP funds were gone. :msp_wink:

Started building them up and then found a rare holy grail saw that I just had to have and those 550XP funds got drained again. :hmm3grin2orange:

Oh well I'll get em built back up again somtime and in the meantime I'll just use some of my old green junks to hold me over. :rock:

Back