New Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep get em wile you can . The new ones will be those much heavyer strato charged types with the hard to modify extremely constipating mufflers on them. Dont know if they will stoop so low as to put green caps on all of them yet. I got my 3 saws so am a happy camper.

One other note the price of 2 cycle mix will be increasing after the first of the year this is information my dealer informed me of when I placed an order for a case of ultra. Most likely the saws will follow suit.

McCulloch - the once chainsaw giant - is *reportedly* going to make a return to the pro-saw arena in a few years. Only they won't be US made. Stay tuned.

I thought the Stihl 461 would be announced this year? The 441 has been out over a year, and no problems. Seems like Stihl is brewing up something real nice for the 461; more power and getting some of the new-technology-weight down.

Poulan is introducing the replacement for the famous WILD THING...

The new, Poulan "iSaw"

Featuring a USB port so you can upload your favorite songs while cutting.
Port to plug in your Ear Buds
Pocket clip so you can bring the iSaw with you while jogging
Standard 56ghz internal hard drive, internet capable
3"LCD display , and full kepypad allows younger users to text their friends.
Also has built in walky talky capabilites.
Scrench doubles as tool that you can use on the touch screen, to access the internal PDA system.

*bar and chain sold seperately
**not legal for sale in California

(yeah, i know, old joke, but still funny)

This has got to be the best post you have ever made on here. If I hadn't already repped you I would send a green one your way.:clap: :clap: :clap:

Back