New STIHL Bar Covers?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that Stihl has overcome the monumental engineering feat of making a bar cover that actually fits and functions correctly....Then how many decades shall we be waiting for them to produce a simple functioning chainsaw case????????????

The current Stihl case is a one size fits every saw (so long as it's only an MS180 to MS250). The damn thing is such an odd shape it never fits neatly into the truck or shed with normal regular shaped items.

It's not too difficult Mr Stihl, just copy the one Husqvarna and Jonsered have been using for at least 15 years....Maybe be trendsetters and go one better and offer it in a couple of different sizes !!!
Oh Yee of little faith. And less knowledge.
Go and order a black square case from your Stihl dealer.
And 044 is no problem and spots for tools and extra parts built in.
Welcome to the site noob. ;)

Oh Yee of little faith. And less knowledge.
Go and order a black square case from your Stihl dealer.
And 044 is no problem and spots for tools and extra parts built in.
Welcome to the site noob. ;)

Checked with 3 Stihl dealers here in Sydney, and unfortunately all said the same that no such beast exists down under....The old orange AUD$85 critter is all we can get.

Do you have a Stihl part number, as I would like to drop a line to the Stihl's Australian head office requesting likely availability.

Until then, my larger Stihl saw will remain in the trusty Husqvarna case.

Checked with 3 Stihl dealers here in Sydney, and unfortunately all said the same that no such beast exists down under....The old orange AUD$85 critter is all we can get.

Do you have a Stihl part number, as I would like to drop a line to the Stihl's Australian head office requesting likely availability.

Until then, my larger Stihl saw will remain in the trusty Husqvarna case.
I didn't know they existed either. Lol
One dealer said he would only order if I wanted 4.
If Ya can't locate one PM me.
They were $40 last I knew. 2? Years back.

Back