new Stihl "Optimized" cylinders

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does/did Mr. Mellor have a huge European arborist company?

Not sure - it was a pretty rudimentary bulletin board back then - I remember it being online as early as '99. Most of the guys on there at the time
were from central/southern California and back east. There were a few Euro guys but not many.

I think probably back to spring of 2001. Mike and Ben (rupedoggy and bwalker) both joined in June, I joined in Aug.

Prior to that, the main bulletin board was at Arborist.com, run by Doug Mellor.
Does/did Mr. Mellor have a huge European arborist company?
If anyone is interested, I just answered my own question, the Mellor I know is the son of the Arborist.com founder. He said his dad ended the Arborist.com bulletin board because managing it consumed all of his time.

If anyone is interested, I just answered my own question, the Mellor I know is the son of the Arborist.com founder. He said his dad ended the Arborist.com bulletin board because managing it consumed all of his time.

Are they from the Kernville/Lake Isabella area? My grandpa worked with a tree service in the 70's owned by a guy named Mellor in Kernville. It was a substantial operation - they had a couple trucks and probably eight guys at the time.

Are they from the Kernville/Lake Isabella area? My grandpa worked with a tree service in the 70's owned by a guy named Mellor in Kernville. It was a substantial operation - they had a couple trucks and probably eight guys at the time.
Doug mellor arboriculture is still listed in kernville.

The guy I know is from the Chili Bar/Georgetown region, but pretty much every male in his family has been involved in the arboriculture business, so it’s probably a relative of his.

Back