New Stumper

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DDM

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Okay I Was skeptical at first but I was really Impressed! After 49 Stumps this weekend IT's proven to be quiet impressive!
attachment_25151.php

The Stumper is on a S300 High Flow Ive been running it at about 2100 Rpm to get the best results any faster and the Hydraulic fluid gets too Hot.

Your Machine shows its 15 GPM http://www.bobcat.com/products/hist...eType=SSL&itemId=326&SUBMIT=Lookup+This+Model
Which i doubt would have enough Umph. I Tried it on my S250 Without High flow.It has a flow rate of 20.7 and it wasnt very impressive.With the S-300 i can take a 2" Cut in a white oak.

ROLLACOSTA said:
Nice stumper DDM ,do you think it will cut as fast as a rg50 ???
I dont know i havent run an RG50. It will Grind out a 24" Sweet Gum stump 12" Deep in 8 min. That was the only stump i Timed and had not gotten Used to the controls yet.

Visibility is pretty good actually. I Had serious Doubts about it's Perfomance just looking at it. All those doubts were put to rest on the 2'nd stump when i started getting used to all the switches for the different functions.

RG 50s dont grind that quick,it would want to be alot quicker.around a 70-80hp grinder

DDM said:
The Stumper is on a S300 High Flow Ive been running it at about 2100 Rpm to get the best results any faster and the Hydraulic fluid gets too Hot.

Your Machine shows its 15 GPM http://www.bobcat.com/products/hist...eType=SSL&itemId=326&SUBMIT=Lookup+This+Model
Which i doubt would have enough Umph. I Tried it on my S250 Without High flow.It has a flow rate of 20.7 and it wasnt very impressive.With the S-300 i can take a 2" Cut in a white oak.

David,
what gpm are you at on the 300? 30.9 or 40.5?

I was wondering if anyone used the bobcat version. I don't know if I would like the left to right as apposed to the conventional sweep motion.

Latest posts

Back