New to climbing and looking for some training

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iClimb9

iClimb9

ArboristSite Lurker
I live right outside of Philadelphia Pa and im looking for some tree climbing training. Whats the best way to find someone to help me. I need to learn all the techniques of rope and spur climbing. I have most gear needed and climbing saw. And I will pay for training. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!

Grouchy old man

Grouchy old man

ArboristSite Operative
Well, you could get a job for an established company but with no experience you will likely start as a groundie and it will be some time before you get to climb. Since you say you are willing to pay I would suggest Arbor Master if you are willing to do a little traveling. Even with this training I would still suggest practical experience working for a company before trying this on your own.

48"BAR PINCHER

48"BAR PINCHER

ArboristSite Member
I live right outside of Philadelphia Pa and im looking for some tree climbing training. Whats the best way to find someone to help me. I need to learn all the techniques of rope and spur climbing. I have most gear needed and climbing saw. And I will pay for training. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!

Penn Del ISA just had there annual school like 2 weeks ago. That is what you needed. Check with ISA and TCIA to see what they offer. You may need to travel to get it

Latest posts