new to me bucket truck

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a couple guys with that same truck locally. Was the cats ass back in the day. Seems kinda weird having a rear mount that you have to nose up to the tree to get max height, but they're proven destroyers nonetheless.

I always wondered if you dropped a tape off the back (as if working off the back) what you would get for a measurement to the bucket rim?

Great looking truck. I am saving for one now and should be able to get on by this time next year, I plan to pay cash as i dont want any more payments. I was planing to get one with a dump box but that one looks easy-er to get into tight places. Would like to know what it cost if you willing like to share.

Great looking truck. I am saving for one now and should be able to get on by this time next year, I plan to pay cash as i dont want any more payments. I pay cash for the truck

5 levers? Upper, lower, rotation, the lower up and down and what? I personally hate pistol grips a trained hand can operate multiple joysticks much better. .. you got that 2 speed down yet don't get hung up in no man's land on a bad hill lol

Keep a throw line in the bucket...mine decided to go on a 5 minute break today but did start back up...

That's a nice truck . Really nice to be able to cut and throw almost everything , especially for me I only work with one other guy 90% of the time . An I always say 60 ain't always getting it

Latest posts

Back