New to the site

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EPA

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hi All: I am new to this forum but I thought I would post a few pictures of my LM2000 and the logs going thru it.
Here is a nice 30"x 12' Pine
DSCF0031JPG85000.jpg

Set to make the second cut /
DSCF0016-4.jpg

ready for the first cut.
DSCF0032-1.jpg

Some nice wide boards /
DSCF0015-4.jpg

Hope you liked the pictures // EPA

Welcome! that's a nice setup you have there...could you post up some pics of your saw shed? i'm liking that design...and I need a shed...

Hi Zopi: Here are a few pics of the mill shed;
Posts are 24' on ctr ( should have been 30')
by 12' deep , then another 10' added--and a 10x10 inclosed shed to keep things from walking away at nite ///--I plan to move the 10x10 out and roof the space this spring // EPA
DSCN0083-1.jpg

DSCN0304.jpg

DSCN0303.jpg

DSCN0084.jpg

Ya gotta love those Lumbermates... What a great sawmill! Nice picts too... lol

Rob

I like it...I believe i will heist the design...buil the shed first and leave off the lean to for another time. Thanks!

Welcome to AS.

The whole setup is nice, the pictures give me just what I've been looking to do, now that I have a source of logs to use for lumber, just enough to build a shed.
Thanks for keeping the pic size down for us dial-up users, much appreciated.

Welcome EPA

WOW! That shed rocks.
Looks like lots of room between posts so you can load logs with the forklift.

Thanks for the pics.

:camera:

Really nice setup. Thanks for the pictures and welcome, tho I just got here myself. There is alot of interesting reading here.

Welcome to As, I like your setup. Looks like you have everything you need there soup to nuts, something to haul your logs around, a mill under roof... what more could a guy ask for?

Welcome aboard

Youve got a really nice mill and a really nice shelter for it. Thanks for sharing it. Gotta love that big pine....

Latest posts

Back