New to the whole trade.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slipsaw

Reaction score
This is my first post on site. Been looking around site and its great full of information. My question is I in a dead end job at a factory and I would like to get into tree service working for someone. I have little experience but is very will to learn. How much do you start off at pay wise in this type of work. Im in the central new york area

First of all, it's NOT A TRADE! IT'S AN IMPORT Feature.

Before you import pokemon from the GBA series, you first need to complete the following, in the most relevant order:

1) Become Pokemon League Champion (completing the game)
2) Complete the Sinnoh PokeDex (see all 150 Pokemon)
3) Obtain the National PokeDex (by completing the Sinnoh PokeDex) -- if you've completed the game without seeing all 150 Pokemon, you'll have to visit Prof. Oak in Eternal City for this.
4) Visit the Pal Park

First of all, it's NOT A TRADE! IT'S AN IMPORT Feature.

Before you import pokemon from the GBA series, you first need to complete the following, in the most relevant order:

1) Become Pokemon League Champion (completing the game)
2) Complete the Sinnoh PokeDex (see all 150 Pokemon)
3) Obtain the National PokeDex (by completing the Sinnoh PokeDex) -- if you've completed the game without seeing all 150 Pokemon, you'll have to visit Prof. Oak in Eternal City for this.
4) Visit the Pal Park

Ya know, I gotta say THAT is the way I have been looking at it too. Its not a trade, its an IMPORT FEATURE!

This is my first post on site. Been looking around site and its great full of information. My question is I in a dead end job at a factory and I would like to get into tree service working for someone. I have little experience but is very will to learn. How much do you start off at pay wise in this type of work. Im in the central new york area

Ha ha Yer in fer a beatin! If you can drive you might get 15 or so I suspect but don't be surprised at less. I would hit the phone book and make some calls to see who gets back to you. Meanwhile, think of something to tell them to make them want to pay you more.

Not for nothing but you may want to come with a new name if you want someone here to offer you a chance "SLIPSAW" SLIP and SAW not two words most here like together

Welcome to AS good luck

Latest posts

Back