New Toy

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASD

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
attachment.php
:biggrinbounce2:

What did that beast cost ya? looks like something you could make big bucks off of in stump clearing/hurricane cleanup work.

the ex was 170k but by the time you get a bucket / thumb / clearing rake / stumper-ripper and a grinding head you are in the 250k price range :cry:

but you can get $2000 a day for it with a good op. :D so it generates alot of $$ if you can keep it working and we can this is #3 in are fleet we also have a cat320 and a bobcat 331

I have heard that CAT is offering 0 percent and since you already have a 320 why did you decide to go with anonther company?

jazak said:
I have heard that CAT is offering 0 percent and since you already have a 320 why did you decide to go with anonther company?

needed hi flow fore a grinder/mower. +kobelco's are much smother

i love cat but they are a little behind in keeping up with the kind of attachments that are out their now days

Last edited:
I hear you. Just for excavation and demo they're great machines but CAT does have a problem with making their machines easy to used with other manufacturers attachments.

Nice machine ,be sure to post a pic or two with it fitted with ,grapple thump ,grinder etc..:cheers:

a grinding head would be worth it,heres a kobelco i hired in this week,seemed a bit more agile on steep ground than the cat20
attachment.php

Imagine the fun you could have in that tree company with all those toys.

Man you yanks got it good. Everythings half price and plenty of work.

Pity 90% of this joint's a desert.

Okay, I will be the fish that bit the hook. What is the purpose for chipping the poles, and are they all the same or are some in the pile cresoate? Nice equipment, by the way. Does that model have a manual swing brake?:)

doggonetrees said:
Okay, I will be the fish that bit the hook. What is the purpose for chipping the poles, and are they all the same or are some in the pile cresoate? Nice equipment, by the way. Does that model have a manual swing brake?:)

That is a PG&E clinbing school and the polls get torn up after a year. so we grind them up and the use the chips under the new polls like play grounds do.

the polls are clean no cresoate

yes it has a swing brake but it auto

Back