New tractor

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice setup. I woldnt be so hard on the trailer though wood breaks all the time and even the best magnet braking system still sucks lol

Great score; good luck!
Many good suggestions so far, here's mine:
Toothbar.
An economical and super useful bucket add-on that lets you do many lifting, clearing and digging [yup] chores that just would'nt happen easily, or safely, with a straight edge bucket. I keep a Markham bar on my loader and it's proven to be a quality tool which can be removed with one wrench, in minutes, if the need arises for smoothing/backdragging, snow work or the like.
Worth a look!

Toothbar - I've seen them, but I'm not sure this bucket is heavy duty enough to handle one of those. This is the "light material" bucket from Kubota. It works OK for now, and I'm not springing for a new bucket right now! A bit tapped out from the tractor and trailer purchase...

I have also found that the forks can be quite useful in the woods. PU a log (not too big) and move it around, use a prong to pop out a small pokey-stick stump, push brush around...

I fixed the trailer deck and am working on rewiring the lights and brakes now. Will wrap that up tomorrow. This thing is becoming more work than it is saving me...

-Dave

Latest posts

Back