New video with my MS170 - how's my starting and cutting look?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm not BA. I think my videos prove that. I only have 1 Stihl and as you can see from the video it now starts fine.
Well I don't have a way to check since I am not a mod here anymore But I'd be willing to bet you are someone who has been here many times.

OOOOhhhhhh Pfanner Gladiator pants , you must want to go very high in logging , or your dealer must love you very much to sale you the most expensive pants in the world , now its time to order and a Protos helmet , dont be afraid , here cost about 250 euros
I am enrolling in the 30 day BC course. I want to be a professional operator.

Did you decide on which saw you will be buying for the course. I have never thought of putting my logs up on cinder blocks for cutting. that is a great idea no bending over. If you make that skip chain you can cut the blocks as well. Good luck in school

So you are spending 30,000 on a 30 day loggin school? Good one your just makin this harder and harder to wade through all the bullsh!t
What is 30000 in front of a big career ? some stupids make a logging schools they find others more stupids from them and just they robber theirs money . with the authorized method of course, they give you a paper and you give them your money , so simple

Did you decide on which saw you will be buying for the course. I have never thought of putting my logs up on cinder blocks for cutting. that is a great idea no bending over. If you make that skip chain you can cut the blocks as well. Good luck in school
I am getting a Stihl MS461 R

Latest posts

Back