New video with my MS170 - how's my starting and cutting look?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stihl sawing
Well I'm not BA. I think my videos prove that. I only have 1 Stihl and as you can see from the video it now starts fine.
Well I don't have a way to check since I am not a mod here anymore But I'd be willing to bet you are someone who has been here many times.

MyStihlWontStart

MyStihlWontStart

ArboristSite Operative
OOOOhhhhhh Pfanner Gladiator pants , you must want to go very high in logging , or your dealer must love you very much to sale you the most expensive pants in the world , now its time to order and a Protos helmet , dont be afraid , here cost about 250 euros
I am enrolling in the 30 day BC course. I want to be a professional operator.

Deano31

Deano31

ArboristSite Member
Did you decide on which saw you will be buying for the course. I have never thought of putting my logs up on cinder blocks for cutting. that is a great idea no bending over. If you make that skip chain you can cut the blocks as well. Good luck in school

pantelis

pantelis

Addicted to ArboristSite
So you are spending 30,000 on a 30 day loggin school? Good one your just makin this harder and harder to wade through all the bullsh!t
What is 30000 in front of a big career ? some stupids make a logging schools they find others more stupids from them and just they robber theirs money . with the authorized method of course, they give you a paper and you give them your money , so simple

Latest posts