New video with my MS170 - how's my starting and cutting look?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only way I can see how he's F'in the forum up is certain members seems to have an itchy trigger finger and just jump all over any new member that walks in the door because they think everyone is BA. Thats going to be the downfall of this all and it will drive the noobs away.
Of course every newbie is suspect, that's just a BA side effect that you will have to endure. After all, you're one of the few that thinks he's such a cute, harmless, entertaining little monkey.

How many newbies have you seen that aren't him. I hope you've noticed, that a lot of his newly opened monkey accounts have been around for years, laying dormant, just waiting for a monkey party like this fiasco.

Of course every newbie is suspect, that's just a BA side effect that you will have to endure. After all, you're one of the few that thinks he's such a cute, harmless, entertaining little monkey.

How many newbies have you seen that aren't him. I hope you've noticed, that a lot of his newly opened monkey accounts have been around for years, laying dormant, just waiting for a monkey party like this fiasco.

That's why I am here

No tin foil hats for me. The only one I wear is on my jimmy.

The idea of using how many ***** one "gives" to measure how much that person cares originated with Sir Isaac Newton. He first put forth the idea in his Philosophiae Naturalis Principia Mathematica, published in 1687. In it, Newton suggests that "hee that doth give a shite, knight'd shall hee be."
After Newton, the idea was expanded by James Ivory, the eighteenth- and nineteenth-century Scottish mathematician. Ivory established the Limit Theorem of *****, which stated that there is a specific range of ***** it is possible to give in order to care. Tragically, Ivory died before he could calculate what has become called "Ivory's Constant," Two *****, in his honor.
Ivory's Constant was finally discovered by American scientist Robert Oppenheimer before he began work on the Manhattan Project. It was heralded by President Franklin Roosevelt as "a shining light for mankind," who held that "the fifth freedom is the right to give two *****."

:cheers:
Now that's some good stufff !!!! :havingarest:

Guys we only have a few days left till we get to see the next video. I don't know about all of you but I can't wait to see it. Mystihlwontstart please wear some ppe if your gladiators pants don't come in time just wear jeans and your boat shoes. And please don't drop the tree on your camera don't worry about the house just make sure your kids are a safe distance.

I want a ms 170 pro with stacked felling spikes 36 inch felling bar not the bucking bar. And a 3/4 wrap handle with heat shield. And yeah imma dyslexic so a used felling cert would be nice too if i dont have to do the work to get it

What i have just realized is the ms 170 is a 30cc and max rpm is 8400. Hmmm both my top handle saws are bigger in displacement and smaller in size and almost doubles the rpm of the ms170

Back