New video with my MS170 - how's my starting and cutting look?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol..Gypo...a sub of a sub of a sub.
So I guess people will chance it but $hit goes up hill in Canada Bill C45..alls I can say is THATS CRIMINAL! !...lol
Its the ol' catch 22. If you can get experience nobodys allowed to document your experience as to say you were cutting over 6" trees. Basically you have a better chance if one wasn't from BC or Canada to submit experience to challenge BC Fallers.

Lol..Gypo...a sub of a sub of a sub.
So I guess people will chance it but $hit goes up hill in Canada Bill C45..alls I can say is THATS CRIMINAL! !...lol
Its the ol' catch 22. If you can get experience nobodys aloud to document your experience as to say you were cutting over 6" trees. Basically you have a better chance if one wasn't from BC or Canada to submit experience to challenge BC Fallers.

I didn't even know man. Seemed legit to me. A buddy of mine and me did it in the same area. Was a blast and made me even more wanting to become a faller but I think that dream is over. Course went up to $33,000. :(

Are you FN serious ?....i wouldn't worry about it. I think BC forest council is done anyway. ..as far as training. There is a shortage of coast fallers. Some of the Licencee's never stopped advertising for fallers last year. And they have applied for the right to train there own,I here from good sources. Also I heard BC Forest councle got shut down in the middle of a course by WCB...lol
Because you can only have another faller or QFS or QST in your falling Zone
(With your permission) You can't have a class standing around while someone is making a fall.

ENOUGH already!

ENOUGH!

21 pages wasted because no one, NO ONE, had the sense to ask the one person who was eminently qualified to answer the question!

Amsoil at 100 to 1 or H1R at 32 to 1?

I don't know where all these posers came from but I'm the one and only Original BA! I have finally had to come out of hiding (witness protection) to save this misunderstood OP. I have to apologize that my reputation basically derailed the OP's thread and his thirst for knowledge. It seems like fewer and fewer newbies are allowed to suckle off the tit of arbor site.

Back