New Wood Stove

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noslo65

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Well here it is my new wood stove. I did the stone work, then had the dealer put in the chimney. It is a LOPI LEYDEN. I have close to 5 cords of wood stacked in the sun and wind. With another 20 or so acres of ash, osage orange, honey locust, cherry, and hichory to go through this coming fall. What do you think? I have a 1800 sf house, VERY open, basement, 2x6 walls, and 8 ft ceilings. I think this stove will do the trick

Nice looking setup. Sounds like you're ready for winter, hopefully its shorter that this past year. Where are you in central IL?

Nice stove clean looking setup, make sure you follow the MFG paint curing directions. Had a friend fire his up full throttle and it looks terrible now.

Yep nice stove and it's a take off on the Jotul design. Looks just like like it. Excellent choice. Think you'll be happy with that.:cheers:

I am located near Champaign. So far we have just had a few small fires in the stove. That was all that was in the manual. Just suggested the first few fires being small.

They're doing cast iron now huh? Nice. If their quality is the same as the ones we used to sell you'll be happy. Enamel finish will look new for a long time. Very nice!:cheers:

Back