newbie here

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larscout

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hey all just found this site, its pretty cool been cutting tree's here in carolina for about 7 years now ,not all that smart about all the saws as some on here but i do got a love for em. mostly use stihl saws,028,44 but do own a husky 61 which is a nice saw to just not one i use to work with. got an old mac that aint working right now , i think i will enjoy this site and hope to learn alot from you guys and be around a while
talk to ya later,

larscout, welcome to the site!! where in nc do you live???

Welcome aboard larscout. If you decide to become a regular here, I`m sure you will learn many things. Some even related to saws and more than likely a few things you didn`t want to know, LOL. Russ

another tarheel. dont let these guys with the huge saws intimidate u.:) heck i ran into a 65 yr old tree man in concord yesterday. he uses a 288 husky .
thats big for around here.
anyway good to have u on board.

Welcome Aboard you have just joined the best chainsaw forum on the net:D :D Just watch out for Gypo...

Later Rob..

Larscout,

Canadians are hard working, god fearing, go to church every Sunday people. You need not worry about us sending you down the wrong path.

It's those YANKEES up north you really need to be concerned about, they would stoop to anything to win their point. ;) :blob2:

Yeah there is nothing wrong with us Yankee's:D :D We just speak the truth :rolleyes: Well maybe....There really is'nt anything wrong with the Canadians of the board,I know one thing everyone here has in common CHAINSAWS ...

Later Rob...

Rob, you must be thinking about the wrong board.....no one here likes saws........ WE ARE ADDICTED!!!!!:D :D

never a dull moment???? clearly you haven't read the threads on chain sharping:D :D

Ryan,

Chain sharpening, he!! are we suppose to sharpen those dam things. I thought gas and some oil is all they needed to run.
Maybe that why I've been working on that dam maple for the last 2 weeks and it still not down yet. :cry:

Back