News about the 560XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
who cares they are just sewing machines with a chainsaw bar on them....lol just kidding and reffering to the argument about canadian and danish sites

I am sorry but as far as build goes they still run second to me. to a privately owned company that produces quality goods which are finished better and thought out more.

Blablablablabla

See their supporters can only speak jibberish....lol

Just kidding they actually look like husky have had a go with these new ones instead of looking like the plastics were moulded off dies made in the early seventies.

Do you think the introduction of the 560XP means the end of the 357XP production?

Yes. The 560/562 will replace the 359/357,

Maybe.
But it will take a while, and still linger on in other markets, that don't have econazi freaks stepping on thier throats.

The 357 isn't slated to be dumped for a while, and the Cat strangled 359 fills the gap in the intermediate line too well.
The return on tooling made already, means the line is pure Gravy for Husky in the future.
It's gonna be a while.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Maybe.
But it will take a while, and still linger on in other markets, that don't have econazi freaks stepping on thier throats.

The 357 isn't slated to be dumped for a while, and the Cat strangled 359 fills the gap in the intermediate line too well.
The return on tooling made already, means the line is pure Gravy for Husky in the future.
It's gonna be a while.

Stay safe!

Dingeryote

I am not so sure that they will in this case in this case - time will tell! :msp_wink:

Back