Next Saw Purchase / Opinions Welcome

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HighRidgePines

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have the following three Echo saws:
CS-352
CS-501P
CS-620PW

Just for grins, I am thinking about replacing my CS-352 with a different saw. Why would I want to do that you ask? Just cause I can. :)

Anyway, my first choice would be a CS-361P, but they are hard to find it seems. I then turned my attention towards a CS-355T for a replacement. This would be primarily a limbing saw and to cut down saplings that are too large for a Fiskars loppers.

What are your opinions? No need to speak Stihl or Husky. Nice saws, but sticking with Echo

I’ll just throw out the 2511p, the rear handled 2511 as an option. Super light but you keep your rear handle.

Second the 2511. Its the most handy saw I have for small stuff. Perfect for the use you're describing. I have a 361P too and it has significantly more power, but since you already have the 501P I'd go small. Another option would be the new battery DCS 2500 for a bit more $$. The light weight and supposedly the power of the 2511 with the convenience of battery.

Back