Next Year

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well I still owe a cord and a half to a friend but that's about the extent of my processing for this year. I'd like to get to 30 cords total which isn't out of the picture as I'll be at 27.5 after I do his aspen.

My sauna stacks are full. My fire pit stacks are full. I have just enough boiler wood to last this year.

Next year I know my one buddy will want a cord of hardwood and the other one will want 4 cords of aspen. After that my goal is to put up 12 cords of hardwood for myself. It's nice that I'm almost done with all of the geriatric aspen on my property and can get back to quality wood.

I almost got tired reading how much work you've done but... from what I've sumised :thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpictures:

Well I still owe a cord and a half to a friend but that's about the extent of my processing for this year. I'd like to get to 30 cords total which isn't out of the picture as I'll be at 27.5 after I do his aspen.

My sauna stacks are full. My fire pit stacks are full. I have just enough boiler wood to last this year.

Next year I know my one buddy will want a cord of hardwood and the other one will want 4 cords of aspen. After that my goal is to put up 12 cords of hardwood for myself. It's nice that I'm almost done with all of the geriatric aspen on my property and can get back to quality wood.

30 cord..just reading that I think it's nap time...I have done 4-8 the last few years and hoping someone comes over to grab some cords so I have some place to put more of oakzilla.

Latest posts

Back