• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell NIB Husky 288xp, 353, Stihl 660, 070, 381, Echo CS-1201

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The dream is over once the saw is in your hands.
I've bought two 1201's with no issues. Get them
while you can guys. Deals like these can't last forever.

Lee

That's true, but I already have these saws. It'll be awesome to have a new 361, but i'm gonna be a dad in a few months, and this will probably cost me a lot more than a saw :laugh:

That's true, but I already have these saws. It'll be awesome to have a new 361, but i'm gonna be a dad in a few months, and this will probably cost me a lot more than a saw :laugh:

The single biggest investment you will ever make if you consider the time, money, and instruction that goes into raising them right.:cheers: Wish you the best. Are you having a little girl or boy, or do you know yet?

The single biggest investment you will ever make if you consider the time, money, and instruction that goes into raising them right.:cheers: Wish you the best. Are you having a little girl or boy, or do you know yet?

Thank you Steven. It's a boy, I already have to find him a little chainsaw toy!

I hear ya there. Kids are a costly adventure but well worth the efforts.
Raise him right and you'll be a proud dad later on in life. I raised twin
girls and couldn't be happier with them. At age 29 now they still bring
a huge smile to my face. Just don't see them as often as i'd like.

Lee

That's true, but I already have these saws. It'll be awesome to have a new 361, but i'm gonna be a dad in a few months, and this will probably cost me a lot more than a saw [emoji23]
Congratulations. Yep. They cost a bit more. Let me know if you need to know numbers.

On another note..... In my experience kids fuel and cure CAD. I bought saws for no reason when i was stressed out and they made me sell saws when I needed a bit extra. Crazy cycle. But then again I also have 5 kids. 4 of them came in the last 5 years!

Boys are cheaper to raise than girls[emoji1] i have 1 of each

Grocery bill will even out the costs on the boys end [emoji2]

Congratulations. Yep. They cost a bit more. Let me know if you need to know numbers.

On another note..... In my experience kids fuel and cure CAD. I bought saws for no reason when i was stressed out and they made me sell saws when I needed a bit extra. Crazy cycle. But then again I also have 5 kids. 4 of them came in the last 5 years!

5 Kids :surprised3:, You need to put that thang away and start playin
with saws a bit more.

Lee

Leeha, we are in a holding pattern. Finding more time to play with saws, yes. But impossible to resist my wife.
I'm a cradle robber and she must come from really really good genes.

Hi Guys,

I am selling the saws listed below, im located in Malaysia and can arrange shipping
PM me for price, thanks in advance

353xp (18", 20" sprocket nose b&c)
288xp (20",25",28" hard nose b&c)
070/ms720 (36" hard nose b&c)
1201 (36" hard nose b&c)
Hey I was wondering if you still had the 288xp?

Back