• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell NIB Husky 288xp, 353, Stihl 660, 070, 381, Echo CS-1201

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get parts from Singapore in two days. It’s just hard to celebrate it because the cost is so high. Whenever I need something from over there I’ll buy extra stuff to sell and try and offset the shipping some. Also try and rope in some partners whenever possible.

I get parts from Singapore in two days. It’s just hard to celebrate it because the cost is so high. Whenever I need something from over there I’ll buy extra stuff to sell and try and offset the shipping some. Also try and rope in some partners whenever possible.
What mode of shipping are you using? I use UPS and it is quite reasonable

That shipping time is insane. It takes 2-3 days for my packages to go from NW Florida to 3 states away. That's with my commercial account.

That shipping time is insane. It takes 2-3 days for my packages to go from NW Florida to 3 states away. That's with my commercial account.
There’s a day picked up with the time zone thing (and or lost,not sure) and that has something to do with it. It amazes me too. I can’t get domestic service that fast. Sometimes customs is in Ankorage, sometimes in Honolulu. It’s always fun to watch. A small box weighing 15 lbs would cost $200 with Fed Ex out of Singapore to just about anywhere. It may be that the high tariff requires more internal hustle that normal. Idk. But they damn sure deliver.

I need to clarify. I use UPS to send from the USA. These last boxes coming from Europe were FedEx.

As for domestic. I mailed a check USPS Priority on Tuesday. It was going 300 miles to outside Kansas City. It was scanned into the system at 6:08PM Tuesday did not arrive until 2:37PM Friday. At 4:36PM I get a text that he will be loading the tractor and pulling out soon. He arrives at my location just before 11PM. It took USPS 3 days to get the check there and 6 hours for the tractor to get here

I know a while ago I read $1300 for the blue 7900. Are you willing to drop the price at all? I'm debating if the blue color without the HD filter and full wrap is worth the extra money.

@ Robin Wood
Can u get top handle saws in your part of the world that not restricted with all the safety et saw and EPA stuff that we deal with.
thanks for my favor saw cs1201

Latest posts

Back