• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell NIB Husky 288xp, 353, Stihl 660, 070, 381, Echo CS-1201

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are the 272xp common (or as common) as the 372xp there? Or more of a 'collectors' item or novelty there?

Brazilian Production?

Are the 272xp common (or as common) as the 372xp there? Or more of a 'collectors' item or novelty there?
They were common and preferred falling saw neck to neck with 372 until it got discontinued, the biggest selling factor was outboard clutch and beefier pto side case on the 2 series that could handle 404 chain with aggressive sharpening.

372 lacked in that department, although it compensates with better av and air filtration.

2 series is really the toyota hilux version of chainsaws, damn thing are made like anvil

They were common and preferred falling saw neck to neck with 372 until it got discontinued, the biggest selling factor was outboard clutch and beefier pto side case on the 2 series that could handle 404 chain with aggressive sharpening.

372 lacked in that department, although it compensates with better av and air filtration.

2 series is really the toyota hilux version of chainsaws, damn thing are made like anvil
Those are my favorite series, 👍IMG_0309.jpeg

Robin, what listing of smaller saws (cc 35-45 range) are avail New or Like new? Example: ms241 etc.. Thanks sir!

I want to thank Robin Wood for my new 372xp OE which will take pressure off my two elderly 372s which still run after 20 years of hard labor. Despite all the positive things I have read, I was still nervous about sending money half way around the world. However, nine days after sending payment, I received my new saw in the ultimate part of fly over country, the frozen hinterlands of South Dakota, and that includes delays for both Christmas and a nasty winter blizzard.20231228_132005.jpg

I want to thank Robin Wood for my new 372xp OE which will take pressure off my two elderly 372s which still run after 20 years of hard labor. Despite all the positive things I have read, I was still nervous about sending money half way around the world. However, nine days after sending payment, I received my new saw in the ultimate part of fly over country, the frozen hinterlands of South Dakota, and that includes delays for both Christmas and a nasty winter blizzard.View attachment 1139482
My pleasure as always sir
When you said duct tape this is not what i imagined lol
You deserve it mister, glad everything went smooth
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and your family

I want to thank Robin Wood for my new 372xp OE which will take pressure off my two elderly 372s which still run after 20 years of hard labor. Despite all the positive things I have read, I was still nervous about sending money half way around the world. However, nine days after sending payment, I received my new saw in the ultimate part of fly over country, the frozen hinterlands of South Dakota, and that includes delays for both Christmas and a nasty winter blizzard.View attachment 1139482
I have a pair of used high top snaps for a 372 XP I'd be happy to send you. no charge.

Good day to all!

I've often wondered @Robin Wood if you ship to Canada? Exchange rate USD to CAD is not that attractive right now. Since I have no interest in any new models, yours might be the best option for me sometime in the future.

Curious...
Shipping to Canada picked up steam last couple of months, been shipping a unit or 2 ever since. 950 to canada

Back