• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell NIB/NOS 346XP NE PHO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tacomatrd98

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Saw is Brand new in the box. never fueled, never had a bar on it. Still has all the hang tags, owners manual, tool kit etc. It has a blue decomp because I thought the gray one it came with looked better on my 2171 and the blue one it came with suited the husky better. Not too much more to say about it.

Asking $650 shipped PHO in the lower 48.

-AJ

Pics:
DSC03132.JPG DSC03133.JPG DSC03134.JPG

Disclaimer:
I don't really want to sell but I should. If you want it, you're gonna have to dig deep. I know it's more than a new 550xp but I will not haggle on price. It's not like they're making anymore and I do not need to sell. If you can find one somewhere else for less, buy that one. Not trying to be ignorant but I'm trying to avoid a bunch of " I can get that fer $450 at farmer joes saw shop."

Hey, I saw the price of a NOS MS361; $1,000. A ported 346xp NE makes that $1,000 saw look sick!
If my 361 is the first saw I grab of the day, I absolutely love it until I put it down and pick up my ported 346 or anything 70cc. Then I go back to it and it feels anemic.

Based on the sickening rate of inflation though, getting $650 in two years would be like getting $450 for it now.
Well…maybe too soon after the saw was discontinued. The 346 has a Huge following.

The two NIB 346xps that I bought were actually from a hardware store in Colorado :dizzy:

I ported mine as soon as I got it.

In another month I could probably afford $600 on this... would be nice to send a NIB out for port work..

I have a NIB 346 that I sent out for porting at the same time as a 550 that I sent out for porting to another builder. I got the 550 back in no time and took months to get the 346 from the other builder. I've put a ton of time on the 550 and the 346 is still sitting on the shelf in the box. This thread makes me think I should keep it that way and sell it in a few years.

Back