Nice link for husky fans

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice link! :)

It doesn't cover all Huskys, but after the first glance, I believe most of the models offered from about 1979 until about 2002 are there......

It is obvious that the contents of the link are part of a larger publication - I wonder what the rest of it contained......

Last edited:
I still don't understand the purpose of the publication, as there are no part numbers there......:confused:

.....but is useful as an indication as to which models are closely related, anyway! :)

don't understand

Sawtroll:

It surprised me too where this is from and even why.

NWCG is the National Wildfire Coordinating Group in the US.

Not sure why they felt the need to post this.

I think they would have benn better off just linking to some chainsaw collector sites.

Oh well.

It appears to be a handbook for officials to identify specific saws and determine whether or not they have unmodified (legal) exhausts for use in public woodland. They don't care about P/N, just "are all the parts there and to they look like the pictures?"

That was my feeling it was a cheat sheet for park rangers to check if the saw is legal. As far as I know as long as there is a spark arrestor it is legal

Yep. I just found it on google when searching for Husqvarna 42 and some
other oldies. But a good reference anyway if you are interested in older
models and what they look like.

Latest posts

Back