• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nikon Monarch 3 5x20x44 BDC SF Rifle Scope

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mesupra

Mainer
Reaction score
Like new in the original box, sunshade, end covers, BDC reticle, side focus, crystal clear glass. Retails for around $550, selling used on ebay for around $460.

Asking $430 OBO shipped. MUST SELL.

Monarch 3.png

That seems to be a deal. I love Japanese optics! They are just as clear as iigh dollar German scopes. Wish you luck with the sell.

I really like Nikon, I think they are by far one of the best scopes for the dollar. This scope can easily compete with scopes in the $700-800 dollar range. Wish I did not need the money.

I actually just sold it via a local ad. The nikon are nice for their price point, I still own two others. The prostaff are a great scope for under $200.

I have a few scopes that cost 3-4 what this one is and this exact scope is one of my favorites .Nikon and zeiss are fantastic fantastic optics at a lower price point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone care to make a suggestion for a scope in the $200-$300 range for a Savage 110 (left handed bolt action) 30-6? It currently has a Tasco Pronghorn on it and I'd obviously like something a little better.

I have a cheaper Bushnell 3-9x40 on my muzzloader and thought about swaping it to the 110 (it gets used a lot less with no rifle season in central Iowa) and putting something nicer on my CVA Optima.

Any advice, or anyone have a good scope for sale/trade?

Anyone care to make a suggestion for a scope in the $200-$300 range for a Savage 110 (left handed bolt action) 30-6? It currently has a Tasco Pronghorn on it and I'd obviously like something a little better.

I have a cheaper Bushnell 3-9x40 on my muzzloader and thought about swaping it to the 110 (it gets used a lot less with no rifle season in central Iowa) and putting something nicer on my CVA Optima.

I like the Leupold SABR for a muzzleloader and for a rifle try a Bushnell Elite (both of those stays in the price range).

I just put a Redfield on my sons Tika. I'm impressed for what we paid.

I have a nikon monarch 3 6.5x20 and several zeiss 6.5 x20 scopes. Side by side I can see a clarity difference but both r excellent scopes

i have 2 nikon prostaffs going for sale for around $150 i will get some picsand specs tonight

What are you looking to do with that rifle .target shooting? Hunting ? What distances . There are lots of variations . You need to know what you plan on doing the most. IE what reticle . Adjustable turrets . Larger tubes and lenses grab light better .bigger scopes are bulky and hard to tromp through brush with . Higher power scopes are slower to acquire the target . Taylor your scope to you needs or you can be disappointed in a 5000$ scope . I have more scopes than guns and they all serve well for what they are intended

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bushnell 10x in mil/mil or a swfa 6x scope is in that range. The wife has a red field 3-9-40 silver on her stainless 22 mag. It was one of the few that matched the barrel and action color. Seems to be a good scope for the sub $200 class. I had a viper PST on the 338 lapua and then 300wsm. It would get me past 1k yards with either.

Latest posts

Back