Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big bar for what?
ec360a01f18727a718bf7b35e41f9d4e.jpg

Somebody hacked it up and pretty much ruined it. I guess it would still work on one end. It is suppose to be reversible and is hard faced on both ends. It only fits a few very early 3 bar stud gear drives like the B,100_5118 (Custom).JPG F100, F200 82, 84 and 86 off the top of my head

Ok great, it came with a F200, 32, 54 and a few others

Nice finds, the F200 is one that I have that I really think is cool.

I would like to find a 32 someday, there a neat little reduction drive. Did yours come with a bow?

I think I have some NOS straight bars for one.

Poulan 32 Reduction Drive Specs Ad (Custom).jpg

Well my Dad met a guy for me today and bought the other 5200 I had lined up. He sent me a picture of it and it looks to be in pretty good shape and it fired right up he said.
Looks like it will clean up nice and be a good runner. Hopefully I'll have it in a week or two the next time I head back to my home town for a visit. It wasn't $15 or $50 like the
other two I found, but I still got a pretty good deal on it:)

View attachment 415182

I'm adding to the you suck's. Congrats on the hat trick!

No bow bar with the 32, it is missing some parts as well. The one 54 is complete and running which I have posted pics before, the other 54 is rough

needing a carb kit for a 3800 . its got the walbro HDB as yall probly know. my question is .. what other saws run this carb ? in case my local parts guy cant find it .

needing a carb kit for a 3800 . its got the walbro HDB as yall probly know. my question is .. what other saws run this carb ? in case my local parts guy cant find it .

The kit you want is
K10-HDB full kit
D10-HDB which only has the gaskets and diaphragms

Sold by many on the internet. It's still being made by several manufacturers.

Picked up an Orline Mustang 2 for 5 bucks, not for the saw but took the risk on this bar. I'm picking up a s25cva next week and think it will look really cool with a roller tip bar. Here's what I figure out so far - The micros and 25's have the same bar mount pattern. Tried the roller on a micro and it fits perfect with the studs and adjuster hole, but, the chain on a banana 14 is a couple links short, can get the chain on, almost can't get it off and no room for adjustment. Also the oiler hole is about 3/16 high. Do you guys think that with oiler hole adjustments and the right chain length that it is doable?

DSCF3423.JPG

Picked up an Orline Mustang 2 for 5 bucks, not for the saw but took the risk on this bar. I'm picking up a s25cva next week and think it will look really cool with a roller tip bar. Here's what I figure out so far - The micros and 25's have the same bar mount pattern. Tried the roller on a micro and it fits perfect with the studs and adjuster hole, but, the chain on a banana 14 is a couple links short, can get the chain on, almost can't get it off and no room for adjustment. Also the oiler hole is about 3/16 high. Do you guys think that with oiler hole adjustments and the right chain length that it is doable?

View attachment 416014

Looks like the same mount on my s25cva bar.

20150217_221717.jpg

Latest posts

Back