Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my 3000 cylinder back. Did a little grinding. When I get back from Nebraska next weekend I'll set it up on my drill press.

Looks great, surely they pulled out the old broken off bolt tip end when they ground out the slot to fill weld it.

Do you need me to make you a custom exhaust gasket out of Felpro 3009 for that? as the IPL doesn't show one...

IMG_1641.JPG

IMG_1642.JPG

So i found an intake boot, the sintered bronze plug and a duck bill valve, however i still need the i assume plastic piece that the duckbill and bronze vent attach to. Im sure theres got to be one. Can anybody help me out here?

So i found an intake boot, the sintered bronze plug and a duck bill valve, however i still need the i assume plastic piece that the duckbill and bronze vent attach to. Im sure theres got to be one. Can anybody help me out here?

The IPL doesn't show it. I assume the sintered bronze plug just pushes the valve against the tank.

Well i wondered that but i was unsure how the duck bill attaches does it just push onto the bronze piece. Sorry to be a pain its hard to see what they did just looking at a hole in the tank.

Latest posts

Back