Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Used to the heat, just the humidity will kill ya. Summer time you take two baths, the one in the house and ten minutes after you go outside you get a sweat bath. The cold doesn't help my knees and shoulders one bit. I look like the Pillsbury Doughboy in the winter outside, got so much on to stay warm that I can't move.

Steve

14 degrees here also, how do the folks do it when -30? If anything fails heat wise they are done, my family owns a plumbing company and we are 24x7 doing frozen pipes, lots are sprinkler pipe breaks which flood the houses from attic to basement, hundreds of thousands of $$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When my brother owned his own business, he stayed busy fixing pipes in the winter. He got out when he started having problems with his knees, crawling under houses and cramped attic. Works for another company doing commercial electric and plumbing. He does both but no more cramped places, just sometimes hi off the ground when they change out football fields lights.

Steve

Latest posts

Back