Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a Beech. Nice wood to burn. Don't see a lot of them around like oak, ash or maple. I cut up a huge one last year that fell about 400' from that tree. We had an ice storm 2 weeks ago and that was the result. That beech is different in that there's 20+ trees bundled up there. Maybe it's common with those?

That's a Beech. Nice wood to burn. Don't see a lot of them around like oak, ash or maple. I cut up a huge one last year that fell about 400' from that tree. We had an ice storm 2 weeks ago and that was the result. That beech is different in that there's 20+ trees bundled up there. Maybe it's common with those?
Yup. Beech makes great firewood. Quite a few on my brother's farm in Vermont. Headed up there next month. Can't wait.

Air filter, fuel Line & filter, gas cap
ecae7da8922673e38607d4596f79ab3e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
About normal I would say--nice saw--good color

Hi Joe, I was wondering what you were up to. Glad to see ya hanging in there.
Hi Mark,
Things got very busy past 2 years. Bought a new house one town over, added one to the family. Actually I had to unload some saws. But I kept a bunch. I had triples and quadruples of some so those went. I'll have to take a picture of the current line up. Nothing new, slim pickings around here lately

Back