Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PP325 / Partner 5500

Poulan 3500 60cc picked up yesterday up north while helping son move. Still has 20" banana nose bar and poulan sticker bar cover. Front exit muffler cover. Came with 2 bars and 8 chains. 1 chain marking I never seen before. Need to get pics. But had 880 on it.
Could tell low psi so pulled muffler and slight scoring had started. Appears to be from cracked impulse line.

Another 3 pack of them once again 3.7 365 3500 :cheers:

p3500x.jpg p3500xx.jpg p3500xxxx.jpg p3500xxx.jpg

WOW 415 is a bad azz saw
d4d90a24e249718c5c2edee0cc7c6f31.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful examples, and I love those chain brakes. Don't get me started........ I do have a question. From the pics the Skill and Mastercraft dogs looks larger than the typical ones found in the states. Is this the case, or is this an optical illusion? I ask as my eyes aren't what they used to be. If they're larger, well, of course I'd like to find some! Who wouldn't, right? Best, Max.

WOW 415 is a bad azz saw
d4d90a24e249718c5c2edee0cc7c6f31.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always thought so myself for a 65cc about as good as they get.

I got 2 415 off original owners and 1 had original bar that came with it 24". I update them to the 425 air filter and tanks though.

Got a 425 too.

Beautiful examples, and I love those chain brakes. Don't get me started........ I do have a question. From the pics the Skill and Mastercraft dogs looks larger than the typical ones found in the states. Is this the case, or is this an optical illusion? I ask as my eyes aren't what they used to be. If they're larger, well, of course I'd like to find some! Who wouldn't, right? Best, Max.

Those are just spikes I cobbled together. None of mine ever came with any except for the 4000. A bit oversized for the saws, but I am always into the doug fir. Some of the bark can be really sticky and irregularly furrowed. Helps keep the front of the case and muffler from getting smeared up/punched in.

Latest posts

Back