Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the 5200 running, needs a little tweaking still.
1406d27f52dbc06b1b4d2fce2beffa9c.jpg

Steve

Can one or more of youns edumacate me as to rhe fuel line size for a micro XXV and a 3800?
Also, so i dont purchase it, what is that two part line that tends to separate?
I use Oregon #07-261 3/16 od X 3/32 id .The seperate spot is at the junction for the fuel line and covers . Double barb fitting at the base of the handel.

I use Oregon #07-261 3/16 od X 3/32 id .The seperate spot is at the junction for the fuel line and covers . Double barb fitting at the base of the handel.
Im assuming thats the line size for the XXV. What about the 3800?
The line separation im talkin bout is betwee the two pieces of the fuel line. It seems that tygon has developed a line where one line is installed inside the other and they sometimes separate.

JM IMO just get tygon 4040 or echo black oem line. I am using the black echo lines in everything now except for the smallest lines still 4040.

The Oregon labeled stuff in yellow has passed all the testing so far too.
Thread for long term http://chainsawrepair.createaforum.com/ported-saws/fuel-lines-tygon-etc/

It may of been 1100 that separated. Not sure But I dont care for the 1200 or 1500 either.

JM IMO just get tygon 4040 or echo black oem line. I am using the black echo lines in everything now except for the smallest lines still 4040.

The Oregon labeled stuff in yellow has passed all the testing so far too.
Thread for long term http://chainsawrepair.createaforum.com/ported-saws/fuel-lines-tygon-etc/

It may of been 1100 that separated. Not sure But I dont care for the 1200 or 1500 either.

I been considering using the echo line.. where you getting it? is it oem or a knock off?still trying to use up some oregon line i bought in bulk its been not so good last about a year...

I been considering using the echo line.. where you getting it? is it oem or a knock off?still trying to use up some oregon line i bought in bulk its been not so good last about a year...

OEM from Nate Like 26' rolls

I wont use knock off lines = junk IMO

Does your oregon have white lettering on it and say oregon? Do you know which type you are using? We were testing a new ethanol resistant one.

Alot of yellow knock offs being sold as oregon and tygon that are not those. = junk

guess i should have put my glasses on when i bought it and read the small print dont use in machines after 2009.....the way it emitting oil makes me thing its breaking down.....Its been hot here the last few days it was dry last time i used it....

Latest posts

Back