Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I'm a big Polaris fan. Actually looking to swap my Doo rider for a Polaris soon. Momma and my oldest are big Doo fans though....

My latest vintage build is a Polaris...'79 Centurion with an '85 600 triple transplant that'll hopefully berunning Aaen triples.

On a poulan 361, should I put a little sealant on the clutch side case where it goes inside the other case? It didn’t appear to have any on it when I pulled it apart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I'm a big Polaris fan. Actually looking to swap my Doo rider for a Polaris soon. Momma and my oldest are big Doo fans though....

My latest vintage build is a Polaris...'79 Centurion with an '85 600 triple transplant that'll hopefully berunning Aaen triples.
Im turning this 01 600 into a 76 TXL . All men are the same...
FullSizeRender.jpg
01 TXL 600 side hood R2.JPG

Aww man this sled thing is a new world. It didn't even occur to me about old ones never lived in a snowy winter world.

Nice mini bike Todd very fun little contraptions.

Vintage sleds are a pretty big thing. It's a real cheap and fun way to enjoy the hobby. To top it off the vintage snowmobile community is pretty tight know and everyone helps each other out.

End of last winter running the '72 Deere and '74 Polaris tx.
20180310_115004.jpg 20180309_172023.jpg

Vintage sleds are a pretty big thing. It's a real cheap and fun way to enjoy the hobby. To top it off the vintage snowmobile community is pretty tight know and everyone helps each other out.

End of last winter running the '72 Deere and '74 Polaris tx.
View attachment 683047 View attachment 683048
First thing i did with those sleds is replace the steel recoil rope ! Vintage lives .

Latest posts

Back