Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

He smoked all the big boys of the day got 2nd in the world championship. He was always pushing for safety and at Silverstone he walked the track and said to the big wig I want hay bails on this corner please and the wanker said you can piss off and not race then. So yup he raced and that very corner he was killed:(

Worked my fat butt off this morning. Have 3 more big rounds i can split then 3 that ill have to noodle plus all the small stuff
7c500f85b910f5e5b6846e8de83711db.jpg

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Sometimes I wish mine was green vs the craftsman red but oh well. Just means I need to keep my eyes open for another.

I live less than an hour away from Shreveport. First i ever ran at 12 was a poulan 3400 with a bow.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Jethro that war with the log and it looked like a war that you won was something that I haven't seen before, much different than the 16" pine that I cut. I was trying to think what a 5400 would do under the same situation. Should I send you one so we can tell. Lol. Outstanding job you're doing. Thanks for the video

Latest posts

Back